Andrew Tucker ·
We suggest you complete this page off-line and then e-mail it
to us or you may prefer to send it to your printer and post or fax the form to
us when convenient.
- Measurements should be taken while wearing a shirt and
sweatshirt or the equivalent, as a knitted sweater is not recommended.
- Having taken chest, waist and hip measurements, please add 2"
to each and fill in the form accordingly.
- Measurement 4. should be taken with the upper arm raised
parallel to the ground and straightout to the side, maintaining the line of the
- Measurement 5. should be taken with the arm down the side,
with the tape running from armpit to joint of wrist and hand.
Service for Shooters by
Andrew Tucker Ltd
58 Portsmouth Road
· Cobham · Surrey KT11 1HY · England
862921 · Fax: +44(0)1932 868018
Email to our Fax:
Online | Business
A BrainStorm Systems